Collectively share and create strategies for inclusion that unlock the value, innovation and improved productivity that enhancing and supporting diversity and representation brings to organisations.
Innovation Working Group
The Innovation Working Group aims to create a space where member companies can build innovative and collaborative approaches to transformation challenges that will ensure diverse and productive workforces with improved retention.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- Share and learn approaches and strategies across sectors and industries;
- Introduce new and different perspectives to stimulate thinking;
- Create innovative solutions and actions;
- Collectively test and scale innovative solutions; and
- Develop content and stories on businesses’ contribution.
This Group meets quarterly to continuously build on and develop approaches to solving these challenges.
Gender Equity and Women in the Workplace
A core focus of our programme addresses gender equity and equality as a crucial issue identified by our member companies.
The Gender Pay Gap
A key project of the NBI is understanding the complexity of the gender pay gap and developing a methodology for the standardised calculation and reporting of the gap. We are working with academic and business partners to push the agenda to understand and address pay inequality.