Enabling Economic Inclusion | Entrepreneurs,
SMEs and Supply Chain
Working collaboratively to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs, small and medium-size companies to actively participate in our economy.
Innovation Working Group
The Innovation Working Group aims to create a space where member companies can build innovative and collaborative approaches to transformation challenges that will ensure the breaking down of barriers to to entry for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
The objectives of the working group are to:
- Share and learn approaches and strategies across sectors and industries;
- Introduce new and different perspectives to stimulate thinking;
- Create innovative solutions and actions;
- Collectively test and scale innovative solutions; and
- Develop content and stories on businesses’ contribution.
This Group meets quarterly to continuously build on and develop approaches to solving these challenges.